- Women's World Cup 2015 final: USA 5-2 Japan . Amazing! gu.com/p/4acpp/stw 2 years ago
- I'm at Paramo Coffee Roasters in San Francisco, CA swarmapp.com/c/fOXCMDjgJjU 2 years ago
- I'm at Focaccia Cafe & Bakery in San Francisco, CA swarmapp.com/c/6GFqntZNmY2 2 years ago
- I'm at San Francisco Institute of Possibility in San francisco, CA w/ @cvilly @chedigital @doti @jina @futurephonic swarmapp.com/c/ch42K11RoYU 2 years ago
- Ux offsite with crazy third-party perspective VR collaborative games swarmapp.com/c/3yNS7S0tZ0T http://t.co/hq93sdfz5p 2 years ago
Author Archives: rickb
Please visit my new blog, richardboardman.com for my latest posts. Thanks! I’m keeping this one here for posterity. Advertisements
Here’s another post from my business blog! Thats right, for those of who who don’t know, I’m no longer at Google … Image credits: Remixed from JD Lasica’s original. Having just set up a tech consultancy, I’m pleased to confirm … Continue reading
I’ve setup a new blog richardboardman.com for my freelance UX research consultancy business. I’ll still keep posting personal stuff on travel, Hundi, inane stuff here. However, posts related to technology, user experience, usability and other “serious stuff” will be over … Continue reading
Well, to be concise its not the number, but are they really claiming 500M people?
Locals and Tourists #1 (GTWA #2): London Originally uploaded by Eric Fischer Fantastic visualization of where geotagged photos are upload from, for two groups: (1) locals in blue, (2) tourists in red.
Today was spring-clean day for my dear ol’ Mac. Over the past few months, my Macbook has started to slow down, showing the spinning wheel of dayglow colours more and more often. My hard drive is getting full. Firefox keeps … Continue reading
This is the first of several long-delayed posts of tips from our trip to South America in 2009. Here I cover our visit to the Chilean and Argentinian Lake Districts. We flew into Bariloche from Patagonia, rented a car, and … Continue reading
One of my best friends died in June. Randomly, from meningitis. Out of the blue. He was healthy, young, and living life to the full. He was born and bred, in East Germany, in Bismark, just west of Berlin. He … Continue reading
Rome in 2 days? Sounds like a rush … however, the news is it can be done. And you needn’t spend all day “gladiating” tourist hordes in the Colliseum. Neighbourhoods with fewer tourists: Trastavere “west of the river” (Google Maps) … Continue reading